Business Analyst - 19034
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. Pasadena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for Contract and Salesforce administration to support contracts domestically within the United States. Set up of requirements and ongoing maintenance through contract life cycle to include Temporary Additional Service requests from clients. Must be flexible for alternate work schedule: Tuesday – Saturday Schedule, 2nd shift (11am-8pm PT) or Sunday – Thursday (11am – 8pm PT). Position requires “working remotely”. Training will be handled Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm PT.
- Support Sales and Account Management users with Quoting Special Requests and scheduling in Salesforce platform. Communicate with various departments to finalize pricing/quote for special requests.
- Review of Contracts, Statement of Work, Collective Bargaining agreements, Purchase Orders to determine deliverables, billing instructions, scope of work, post coverage requirements.
- Set up SalesForce platform for new contracts, Account, Service Contract, Rate Tables, Locations, Posts, Tours.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user issues regarding data integrity in Salesforce platform.
- Provide education and training programs to support the businesses in the use of automated tools and processes.
- Perform user acceptance testing for Salesforce.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objective.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Ensure Post Exhibit Coverage is accurate and maintained in scheduling system (Salesforce).
- Assists with Contract Modifications as needed during contract life cycle.
- 2-3 years sales support and administration in Salesforce required.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel required.
- Technologically savvy – experience with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data in large tables.
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects across cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient at prioritizing and executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities.
- Customer Service orientation required.
- Proactive, eager to learn and tackle challenges.
- The ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate to accomplish goals
- Detail oriented and accountable.
- Able to interact in a corporate environment and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to work an alternate work schedule. Tuesday through Friday (11am – 8pm PT) and Saturday (9am-6pm) or Sunday (9am-6pm) and Monday through Thursday (11am – 8pm PT). Training will be handled Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm. Actual schedule will be determined once the initial training period has been completed.
- Working remotely and independently.
Job Type: Full Time, Salaried exempt
- 401(k) matching
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Holiday Benefit
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.