Senior Graphic Designer
- Posted: 14 days ago
Intentional Futures is an idea-to-impact consultancy. We work with some of the most notable leaders in the US to solve hard problems that matter. Our clients are visionaries and change agents who believe the world can be better than it is and trust us to be their thought partner.
We are a firm of researchers, strategists and designers that work on complex issues with corporations, nonprofits, and family foundations. We are looking for a self-motivated and skilled Graphic Designer to join our team!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that having staff with diverse backgrounds allows us to better serve our clients, support one another, and fulfill our mission. As an equal opportunity employer, iF considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. People of color, women, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for a mid-level to senior Graphic Designer with a solid aesthetic, great collaboration skills, and attention to detail to join our team in Seattle. A successful Graphic Designer works closely with strategists, UX designers, and other stakeholders from conceptualization through production across a wide variety of projects. This position reports to the Creative Director. We welcome non-traditional paths into your current career: iF is full of people with unique backgrounds and experiences.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate on the design and production of internal and client-facing deliverables including (but not limited to):
- Keynote/PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Infographics and data visualizations (static and/or animated)
- Multi-page documents and reports (print and digital)
- Workshop and presentation materials (posters, environmental graphics, etc.)
- Illustration/icon design
- …and a variety of digital assets
- Work closely with other members of the design team to manage and maintain existing visual design assets
- Help to revamp and templatize internal assets
- Review pre-press materials and place orders with print shops
- Play an instrumental role in growing iF's design capabilities
- 2–5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Eagerness to explore and learn new skills
- Strong command of typography and layout
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficiency with Keynote, MS PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience using Figma (or comparable UX tools like Sketch or AdobeXD)
- AfterEffects/animation/motion experience, and/or illustration skills are a plus
Please Note: this is not a UX visual design position. While iF does engage in UX work, this role will primarily be as Graphic Designer for the deliverable types listed above.
The salary range for this role is estimated to be $74,000.00 - $100,000.00.
- Imagination - We seek out new perspectives, creative approaches, and novel solutions.
- Rigor - We challenge ourselves to question, substantiate, and sweat every detail.
- Teamwork - We build trust by working openly and collaboratively with clients, partners, and each other.
iF offers a benefits package that includes domestic partner benefits, parental leave, and adoption leave. iF does not offer relocation or work visa sponsorship at this time.
If you love the endless pursuit of the unknown, apply today.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Intentional Futures