We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) | $37-46/hr | Nashua, NH to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Ready to take control of your schedule AND earn more?
IntelyCare isn’t just another nurse staffing agency! We are designed to offer you the best of both worlds: flexibility and higher pay. Flexibility in where you work and when you work. Like the night shift? We’ve got that. Want to work just Sundays to earn extra money. We’ve got plenty of weekend shifts. Willing to travel a little farther from home? We offer travel bonuses to facilities a little further away. We don’t ask you for any long-term commitments. Build your schedule shift by shift.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world—Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
As a W-2 employee of IntelyCare, we will pay you weekly for shifts you work, offer direct deposit, contribute to your payroll taxes, offer workers compensation insurance and even the chance to participate in health care benefits if you qualify.
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to work in our skilled nursing facilities near Nashua, NH.
Why work at IntelyCare?
We’re a nurse-centric business, so your experience means everything to us. We have designed IntelyCare to give you the power to shape how and where you work.
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App: Browse and pick up shifts, check in and out of shifts, and get paid, all through our app. No nagging phone calls from an agency rep.
- Schedule Flexibility: Work where you want and when you want. Browse the shifts that fit your schedule. We will even recommend shifts via the app that fit your preferences
- Competitive Pay: We only hire the best and we pay the best. Plus, your paycheck is automatically deposited into your bank account on a weekly basis
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Description
- Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment.
- Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary.
- Observes patients' progress and records observations in patient medical records.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires of graduation from an approved nursing program.
- Requires a state license to practice. Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is the main requirement.