We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | $28-34/hr | Salem, NH to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Ready to take control of your schedule AND earn more?
IntelyCare isn’t just another nurse staffing agency! We are designed to offer you the best of both worlds: flexibility and higher pay. Flexibility in where you work and when you work. Like the night shift? We’ve got that. Want to work just Sundays to earn extra money. We’ve got plenty of weekend shifts. Willing to travel a little farther from home? We offer travel bonuses to facilities a little further away. We don’t ask you for any long-term commitments. Build your schedule shift by shift.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world—Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
As a W-2 employee of IntelyCare, we will pay you weekly for shifts you work, offer direct deposit, contribute to your payroll taxes, offer workers compensation insurance and even the chance to participate in health care benefits if you qualify.
We’re looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in our skilled nursing facilities near Salem, NH.
Why work at IntelyCare?
We’re a nurse-centric business, so your experience means everything to us. We have designed IntelyCare to give you the power to shape how and where you work.
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App: Browse and pick up shifts, check in and out of shifts, and get paid, all through our app. No nagging phone calls from an agency rep.
- Schedule Flexibility: Work where you want and when you want. Browse the shifts that fit your schedule. We will even recommend shifts via the app that fit your preferences
- Competitive Pay: We only hire the best and we pay the best. Plus, your paycheck is automatically deposited into your bank account on a weekly basis
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Description
- Administers nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisor.
- Provides basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
- Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients by assisting with bathing, feeding, and dressing.
- Monitors and reports changes in patient's condition to supervisor.
- Document patient interactions as needed.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
- Requires a high school diploma and graduation from approved LPN educational program.
- Requires a state license to practice. Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is the main requirement.