Required Skills - Marketing Operations; Project Management, Project coordination ; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel.
Additional Skills - Asset Management, Database, Budget, Excel, Problem Solver, Self-Motivated, Word.
- The Creative Services team in the Marketing organization at Client is seeking a Traffic Coordinator to work closely with the Operations Manager.
- This person will evaluate project intake and assign resources, manage schedules for internal and external resources, and will be a power user on our team's project management, digital asset management, and content marketing software.
- This person ensures projects don't go into black holes, deadlines are hit, workloads are not strained; raises flags when any roadblocks are uncovered. This position reports directly to the Creative Services Manager.
* Scope and manage deliverables, timelines, budgets, resources
* Identify and resolve risks and dependencies, including identifying contingency plans
* Effectively communicates status, changes, and dependencies to applicable stakeholders throughout the project
* Make recommendations for improvements in project management and execution process
* Work closely with a high-performing, diverse team across multiple time zones globally
* Lead biweekly sprints for asset updates
* Contribute to team project status updates and meetings
* Ensure all project documents are archived and posted to the publishing platform and digital asset management system
* Experience with database software a plus
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
* 2-4 years' experience managing creative projects
* Experience working in a cross-functional, collaborative environment
* Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Excellent communicator, problem solver and analytical skills
* Ability to elicit cooperation from multiple departments
* Proactive, organized, and finds humor in "herding the cats"
* Thrives on multi-tasking and problem solving
AA or equivalent experience
English Read Write Speak
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- DIVERSE TEAM
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT WORD
- OPERATIONS MANAGER
- PROBLEM SOLVER
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- QUALITY CONTROL
- SELF MOTIVATED