Product Marketing - Digital Product Manager - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Approved Remote Locations: Menlo Park, CA, Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA.
Duration: 6 Months+
The main function of a Digital Manager is to develop marketing strategy while leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The Design Program Manager for the VR Ecosystem team will coordinate the efforts across our design teams, supporting projects, building team cohesion and community, and strategizing and creating processes to improve team impact and performance.
This individual will specifically be responsible for supporting the development of our VR product system which will be deployed across our tools and services.
Surrounding team & key projects
• The VR platform design team is growing from 3 designers to 10 designers; the overall org is also growing rapidly
• Each of our designers works on horizontal and vertical initiatives, in which, they can be working on different pieces of one journey, or different parts of the same interface
• We need visibility into these work-streams and coordination across
• We also need to develop a design system that will be used by all designers, working across infra and dev infra, so this role will support that project
What makes this role interesting?
• Opportunity to develop a net new design system that will influence product engineer and research scientist productivity and sentiment
• Join a team that is doing groundbreaking work in VR, exposure to the most advanced tools, services, and frameworks
• Great opportunity to influence building community, influencing team health, creating new processes and frameworks
Competitive market comparison
• Google core VR
• Microsoft sagemaker
Unique selling points
• Leadership opportunity to influence the productivity of a design team, and drive impact on overall AI platform org
• Implement new processes that de-risk efforts, increase exposure to work across a team and efforts, build recognition
• Front seat at the future of AI
Value added or experience gained
• Insight into VR development
• Standing up a design system
• Working in complex
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1. Able to develop lightweight, repeatable processes, standards, workflows, and tools that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
2. Able to set an operational strategy for complex problems associated with a growing organization and limited design resources.
3. Experience standing up a design system, managing a collection of designers, and engineers to go from 0-1
Good to have skills:
1. Flexibility, adaptability, proactivity
2. Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams.
3. Ability to build meaningful cross-functional relationships by having high EQ, interest in VR space, willingness to creatively problem solve
Years of experience required
o Minimum 6 years
Key performance measurements
o Implementation of the design system
o Productivity of designers
o Team health
Degrees or certifications required
o No experience in design or product management
Overall the role asks:
- Act as a strategic partner to design leadership on large complex problems and operational programs.
- Identify and drive product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact
- Operate in highly ambiguous spaces, formulating a strategic approach to problem-solving, helping the design team function more effectively
- Ability to build meaningful cross-functional relationships.
- Leverage relationships to inform problem-solving and improve our design team's focus and velocity. Partner with PM’s who are supporting key products.
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress.
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams.
- Support the management team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, and information distribution.
- Define and measure the impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Provide operational strategy for complex problems associated with a growing organization and limited design resources.
- Choose the highest impact opportunities and execute. Ensure we are resourcing both the short-term needs as well as looking ahead and planning for the next big challenge across product design teams.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, standards, workflows, and tools that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies.
Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Big Data/BI, Staffing Services, and Cloud Solutions.
Growing at an outstanding rate, Intelliswift has been recognized as the second largest private IT Company in the East Bay.
Intelliswift Software Inc
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier business and technology solutions company headquartered in the Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States, India and Singapore. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Big Data/BI, Staffing Services, and Cloud Solutions. Growing at an outstanding rate, Intelliswift has been recognized as the second largest private IT Company in the East Bay.
AddressMenlo Park, CA