Day to day tasks will include:
• design, apply and maintain motion language across different projects
• create motion flows for presentation and design reviews, creating mood boards
• work with interaction and visual designers to define the right system model and workflows
• collaborate with the engineering team in prototype development
You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
• Bachelors or Masters in Motion Design, Graphic Design, Visual Design, User Interface Design, Architecture Design, or an equivalent design degree
• 4+ years of work experience in motion (broadcast/VFX/UI) and visual design, or related field
• Portfolio must demonstrate a variety of animation skills (visual FX, 3D, vector animation, character animation & compositing) revealing thought process and an ability to rapidly generate creative ideas, with samples of original graphic or visual design work.
• Has mastery of:
o Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Audition & Media Encoder (AE plugins: Bodymovin/Lottie, Trapcode suite)
• Passionate about motion, graphic design, typography, and illustration
• Strong understanding and passion for technology and how it's applied in consumers lives
• Ability to facilitate collaboration, to manage conflicts, and to be able to context switch fast
• A keen ability to package and present solutions to the wider creative / management team—quickly and beautifully
• Delivers highly-resolved work at the intersection of technology, culture and design
• Excellent creative and innovative skills
• Strong understanding of story-telling techniques and pacing, video & music editing
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of interactive design including best practices for TV, mobile, voice, etc.
• Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex design problems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks.
• Ability to shoot video and record audio