Client is seeking a candidate for the Americas Channel Marketing team. This position will define, execute and deliver on various marketing plans with a defined set of strategic partners for the Client product portfolio. This role will work with cross-functional teams that includes Sales, Sales Ops, Training, and Marketing teams to help manage and create innovative strategies and tactics for Retail Big Box and Mid-Market accounts, specifically Amazon. This person is detail oriented, hungry to learn and understand best practices of how those strategies will impact the channel as a whole.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and proven experience in successfully bringing to market innovative products, developing memos and presentations, as well as managing multiple projects. Within this role, to gain more mind share and results for accounts this candidate should be able to influence and lead others both internally and externally.
• Own and drive retailer marketing and merchandising strategies to achieve sell-through and revenue goals for assigned
• Define process and standard on Amazon strategy and merchandising asset requirements to drive awareness, consideration and conversion tactics (i.e. Amazon Advertising, A+ Content, etc.)
• Manage and understand the requirements for online merchandising execution by creating trackers and work-back schedules for projects
• Develop, manage, and execute channel marketing strategy and plans for physical retail and online sales channels including:
o Drive best in class in-store merchandising, end-user demand generation (e.g. retail circulars, digital inserts, displays, retail promotions etc.)
o Participate in the development of the strategy and vision for how our devices are merchandised and demonstrated within a retail store environment
o Create and manage MDF / Coop Programs and a strong understanding of the financial impact of these programs.
• Provide insights and strategy based on the Client customer, industry and retailer trends to evolve the business in an ever-changing marketing landscape
Skills We're Stoked About:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of channel marketing experience with a consumer electronics company
• Experience with Amazon is a big plus
• Experience working at a start-up or rapidly-growing company preferred and stong understanding of the Client brand
• Quick on your feet and able to problem solve on the fly
• Personable and conversational – no wall flowers, please!
• Organized and ability to multi-task and take initiative
Certifications & Licenses: A+ Content