Key responsibilities include:
• Review urgent and critical incidents for quality.
• Queue reviews with engineers to ensure quality and efficiency of support.
• Report high visibility cases, escalations, customer trends to management.
• Act as an information resource to the management team.
• Calibrate with managers on audit methodology
• Analyze and identify process improvement opportunities
• Collect and manage Quality data points for analysis
• Pull reporting /automate reporting in the system as needed
• Visualize break points for report out to leadership
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to understand complex systems and workflows
• Ability to research complicated problems and engineer solutions through online research as needed
• Ability to write SQL queries
• Strong Excel experience
• Ability to join multiple types of data sets to identify trends
• Ability to visualize data to drive recommendations effectively
• Understanding of how CRM systems work and function
• Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure products and how it functions
• Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make presentations
• Excellent organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Looking to continuously grow and learn and does not look for the path of least resistance
• Ability to think and act in an innovative and creative way
Top Must Have Skills:
1. Extreme Proficiency in Excel
2. SQL (5+ years)
3. Experience with CRMs
4. Experience with modeling data
5. Data Visualizations