This is a great opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to participate in the company growth and build out your own team, based on the company requirements! We are a growing software product company that is a powerhouse with mobile enterprise solutions. You will hold the responsibility for the organization’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. Very exciting time to join the company!
We are open to both Consulting and Full Time engagements.
- Development and implementation of the Brand Strategy.
- Developing and implementing the Marketing Strategy for new and existing products, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team, based on pre-set objectives and goals.
- Work closely with Product Management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage Social Media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and market trends.
- Maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Independent, driven, and can make decisions and execute with limited supervision.
- 7 to 10 years of proven track record of success in various marketing roles.
- Not afraid to roll up the sleeves and do things themselves.
- Knowledge of HubSpot or a similar Marketing software suite.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Excellent writer.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
Travel might be required up to 25% of the time, depending on the industry specific events and other engagements to support the marketing plan.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
At this time, we do not support visa sponsorships.