Senior Enterprise Client Partner
Intellinet Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Intellinet is a purpose-driven digital transformation services firm. We use technology to build meaningful experiences that solve our client's business challenges and provide measurable results. Intellinet is an independent subsidiary of FPT, a global leader in digital transformation with offices across southeast Asia, Europe, and the Americas.Our Purpose
Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees and their families, the businesses of our clients, and the communities in which we serve.Qualities of an Intellineter
We believe that delivering a meaningful client experience begins with healthy and cohesive teams across our entire organization. We collectively value teammates who are:
Humble: Quick to emphasize team and collective success over individual status and contributions
Hard-Working: Roll-up your sleeve problem solvers. Always looking for more to do, more to learn, more responsibility.
Respectful: Showing consideration, courtesy, helpfulness, and empathy through words and behaviors.
As a Enterprise Client Partner for Intellinet, you will be responsible for actively driving and managing the sales process with direct and channel customers. You will work directly with our local executive leadership team and Americas leadership team, and actively interact with prospects and clients. You must be able to articulate company’s solutions, technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, and must be able to identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.Primary Responsibilities
- Meet annual sales quotas ($4-8M)
- Build and develop multi-million dollar pipeline of enterprise level accounts
- Develop executive relationships within accounts and grow the business
- Use CRM to document account activity.
- Forecast new business at a high level of accuracy
- Grow overall sales and income at existing customers
- Provide product and technical support for assigned accounts
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers and new prospects
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Respond to customer questions on functional, technical, and business-related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offers, emerging technologies and market drivers
- Deliver solutions while representing the firm with integrity
- 10+ years industry-related sales experience
- Experience with offshore sales and working with an offshore company (Asia/Europe)
- Successful experience selling Technology software solutions within the consulting services sector
- Business acumen to advance organizational goals, based on relevant discrete manufacturing market and trends
- Superior knowledge and practice of consultative selling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Experience with technology and solution-based sales
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment
- BS degree with strong technical content
Intellinet is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Intellinet