Senior Director of Application Development Center
Intellinet Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sr. Director of Platform & Delivery Management is responsible for planning, conducting, and coordinating business programming applications activities. The incumbent develops and implements application systems in accordance with planned business results, time frames and budgets; establishing disciplined project management and measurement approaches. S/he prepares and presents project proposals under established standards and documentation requirements. In addition, the Sr. Director, Platform & Delivery Management irects staff, monitors design process, and creates reports on system processes.Responsibilities
- Contributes to identification of the solutioning for the Target Operating Models and business roadmap.
- Works closely with the business to develop the integrated delivery plan for the associated technology roadmap.
- Ensures effective communication, such that there is the ability to facilitate timely and accurate decision-making with the business.
- Directs systems and sub-systems enhancement, package implementation and custom development projects as assigned. Guides development and implementation of these application systems in accordance with planned business results, time frames and budgets.
- Ensures adherence to existing IT methodologies, technology, operations, documentation, and quality control standards, policies, procedures, etc. and coordinates and controls implementation thereof.
- Evaluates information technology development within the industry on a continuing basis, assessing impact of these developments, and recommends specific new technology implementation(s) for assigned projects/products.
- Provides advice and counsel on the use of technology and systems to achieve established business results.
- Manages some aspects of the annual budget, including hardware, software, staffing, (permanent and contract) and consulting, and operating expenses for assigned projects, and ensure forecasted/re-forecasted and actual expenditures are properly tracked and reconciled.
- Works closely with other members of management (internal and external to IT) on a continuing basis regarding technical strategy for assigned projects/products, as well as works on business issues related to their short-term operations or strategic long-term direction.
- Establishes methods in which to engage other IT departments and establish, in advance of project delivery, roles and responsibilities and required services and support levels.
- Mentors and develops assigned information technology staff and takes appropriate steps to enhance problem solving and technical capabilities.
- Provides periodic reporting to various levels of management regarding individual, departmental, and projects status and progress, identifying issues or potential problems or technical initiatives. Makes recommendations and decisions regarding alternatives or solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 12-15 years of experience in IT Project Management, Development Team Management and/or Application Portfolio Management
- Must have strong technical and communication skills
- Prefer background in banking or financing
TechnologyView all jobs at Intellinet