Intellinet Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Intellinet is a purpose-driven digital transformation services firm. We use technology to build meaningful experiences that solve our client's business challenges and provide measurable results. Intellinet is an independent subsidiary of FPT, a global leader in digital transformation with offices across southeast Asia, Europe, and the Americas.Our PurposeOur purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees and their families, the businesses of our clients, and the communities in which we serve.Qualities of an Intellineter
We believe that delivering a meaningful client experience begins with healthy and cohesive teams across our entire organization. We collectively value teammates who are:
Humble: Quick to emphasize team and collective success over individual status and contributions
Hard-Working: Roll-up your sleeve problem solvers. Always looking for more to do, more to learn, more responsibility.
Respectful: Showing consideration, courtesy, helpfulness, and empathy through words and behaviors.Primary Responsibilities
- Work with business, product and engineering to help define reporting and BI needs.
- Work with end users, business analysts, technical architects, and developers to define the data requirements and data structure for BI solutions.
- Work with business analysts to identify and understand requirements and source data systems.
- Lead the creation of a robust, efficient, and scalable BI solution to the requirements. Recommend best practices for designing the OLAP cubes, dimensional models and data marts.
- Lead design and implementation of conceptual and logical models for the data warehouse or data mart. Evolves data models to meet new and changing business requirements and growth.
- Lead design and development of ETL processes.
- Work with other solution/data architects to ensure that BI solutions are in sync to meet objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements.
- Participate and advise in validation, data quality management, and data governance reviews.
- 5+ years experience in design and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions and architecture.
- Must have proven leadership skills supported by excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Possesses a strong aptitude/passion for creative problem solving when dealing with ambiguity.
- Must possess a strong technical background with relational and dimensional modeling skills.
- Ability to lead projects end to end.
- Experience with BI client tools such as Sisense and Tableau platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of data warehousing design principles and practices with an understanding of Big Data challenges.
- Experience in clouds technologies like AWS. Familiarity with design considerations like High Availability, Scalability, Read replicas and Disaster recovery.
- Experience in sourcing data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their Data Models and ETL procedures. Strong experience with ETL tools such as SSIS/Informatica is required.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, including analytical functions.
Intellinet is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Intellinet