Intelligent Discovery Sol Costa Mesa, CA
- Posted: 15 days ago
In a digital world, it has become essential for corporations and law firms to find new and effective ways to leverage data. At iDS, we help clients turn data from a liability to an asset - giving them the opportunity to control the narrative and make informed decisions for the client and case team.
Over the course of 13 years, we have provided data centric solutions by leveraging process, tools, and experts in the areas of complex investigative and advisory services, domestic and international discovery issues, digital forensics, structured and unstructured data analytics, cyber, information governance, and expert testimony.
iDS has established a well-known footprint with offices in Washington, DC, Costa Mesa, CA, Alphretta, GA, and London, England. Additionally, we have employees who work remotely in cities across the country that will help lead you through the entire project, building in customization for your specific fact- scenario. While COVID forced many companies to pivot, iDS embraced remote work and was already accustomed to engaging, managing, and training team members from afar.
DIRECTOR JOB INTRODUCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Directors at iDS have a doer/seller role with an expectation to develop and expand business as well as provide expertise and project leadership in the areas of Digital Forensics, Cyber Security & Information Governance, Litigation Readiness, Structured Data Analytics, and Discovery Services. This role will work collaboratively with Business Development Managers (BDMs) to expand our footprint, driving growth and revenue in those areas.
- Provide direct sales and business development on major projects and accounts, expanding and developing existing book of business.
- Provide high-level project expertise and team management for iDS consultants and contractors on designated projects
- Lead and direct execution of multiple, small to large scale eDiscovery-based investigations
- Provide advanced client consultation to e-Discovery practices and protocols
- Develop high-level strategies for successful project implementation
- Design and develop client proposals (including detailed Statements of Work)
- Review project proposals / plans to approve time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of ongoing projects.
- Efficiently identify and analyze project issues and provide viable solutions. Successfully monitor project activity on multiple engagements
- Serve as a mentor and coach to project team members to ensure high quality of work and project documentation
- Lead a team and client through the expert testimony process, including serving as a testifying expert
- Serve as the strategic expert on multiple engagements
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers (BDMs) on business development and marketing strategies to land and expand projects/client accounts
- Participate with internal operations activities and develop relationships with external channel partners to allow maximum efficiency and to ensure timely delivery with quality standards
- Participate and present in speaking engagements, conferences, seminars, trade shows and related promotional activities
- Provide support to other Directors and oversee utilization across group
- Attend bi-monthly, quarterly and annual company meetings.
- Provide informal and formal coaching to team members through continuous feedback on project work
- May be asked to perform other duties not listed in this job description as required by business needs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required. MBA / JD preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 1 certification in the field of expertise is strongly preferred
- At least fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience managing small and large-scale matters from case strategy through testimony; professional services or law firm environment strongly preferred
- Experience managing and consistently meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and sales metrics identified by the company.
- Advanced experience working with major electronic discovery tools and platforms.
- Proven ability to proactively engage in business development activity through warm and cold prospects including sales calls, client pitches, CLEs, speaking engagements, RFPs, etc.
- Proven ability to manage, mentor, and develop team members through formal and informal coaching and feedback
- Proven ability to hire, mentor, train, and lead a diverse work team, developing an organization-wide strategy for project excellence
- Ability to lead a team and client through the testimony process, including serving as a testifying expert
- Exceptional problem-solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Proven capabilities in change management, project management, and process improvement
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to create structure in an ambiguous, rapidly growing, and changing team environment
- Solid thought leadership and ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus
- Demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in business planning and scheduling a portfolio of large strategic initiatives across an enterprise
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions related to business operations and efficiency in a timely manner, often under pressure and tight deadlines
iDS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of job functions, responsibilities or requirements.
Intelligent Discovery Sol
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Intelligent Discovery Sol