Full Stack Engineer
Intelligent Automation, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IAI is looking for a self-motivated full stack engineer who is interested in working in a highly agile and dynamic R&D, technology transition, and product development environment. You will be working with the multi-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers to develop custom solutions for our customers in the fields of image and video analytics, machine learning, AI and robotics perception.
You are highly encouraged to apply if you are excited about applying the latest technologies throughout the software stack, have strong analytical skills, passionate about understanding how things work and want to solve complex problems.
JOB DUTIES (Exact job duties will vary depending on experience/interest)
- Design and develop solutions for data collection, storage, analytics and presentation to handle a large volume of imagery data
- Enhance existing solutions for improved sustainment and maintenance
- Work with and/or lead a team of software engineers, dev ops team, to identify and resolve architectural and infrastructure issues
- Rigorously develop, test, and document code
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable working in Linux OS
- Programming in Python and/or C++, Java
- Experience with DevOps/Deployment Tools (e.g., Docker, Kafka, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration Management and Build Tools (e.g., Git, Subversion, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins)
- Experience in web development using Grails/Groovy,
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in related technologies
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working on projects following an Agile or similar process
- Experience with DevOps/Deployment/Orchestration Tools (e.g., Ansible, MongDB, Telegraf, kubernetes, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Telegraf, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience in machine learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch), and image analytics tools (e.g. OpenCV, DLib)
- Experience in video streaming: (e.g. Wowza, gstreamer)
- Experience in embedded video framework: (e.g. OpenVino, TensorRT)
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field is required.
Requisition ID: 21-1312
Intelligent Automation, Inc.
15400 Calhoun DriveRockville, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Intelligent Automation, Inc.