Intelligent Automation, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
The Integrated Solutions Division is looking for DevOps Engineers to support deployment, operations, testing and development for the ARGUS Perimeter Security Solutions product line. The ARGUS platform consumes inputs from numerous sensors deployed over a large area and provides situational awareness to a guard force via a simplified user interface.
Summary of duties
- Deploy software upgrades and deployments to on-prem and cloud servers (AWS EC2, ALB/ELB, Route53, S3, Lambda, Kinesis) using a variety of technologies.
- Maintain and develop automation and orchestration tools Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, and more.
- Perform other maintenance activities including backup, restoration and performance tuning (Java WebServers, MySQL, Kafka, Zookeeper, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB, etc.)
- Review and take corrective action on customer facing system faults such as
- Support applications team as needed
- Participate in weekly reviews of system performance and develop new requirements as needed
- Participate in Agile development team
Required Skills/Experience (depending on the experience and interest)
- Experience with Docker, Ansible, Python and, NGINX
- Experience in Java programming language
- Experience with ANT, IVY, Maven, Gradle and/or NPM build tools
- Experience with Jenkins for automated builds
Preferred Skills/Experience for senior candidates
- Proficiency in AWS technologies including EC2, EC2, ECR, ALB, Route53, S3.
- Experience with Zero Downtime Deployment
- Experience in monitoring and profiling Java Applications (JMX)
- Proficiency in Java programming language
- Experience in web services in JAX-RS
- Experience writing functional software tests using JUnit
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field
Intelligent Automation, Inc.
Intelligent Automation, Inc. (IAI) is a technology innovation company headquartered in Rockville, MD. We specialize in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies, and corporations throughout the United States and internationally. Leveraging agile R&D processes, a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio, IAI excels in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer driven solutions. IAI's core R&D areas include: Air Traffic Management, Big Data & Social Media Analytics, Control & Signal Processing, Cyber Security, Education & Training Technologies, Health Technologies, Modeling & Simulation, Networks & Communications, Robotics, and Sensor Systems. IAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet. For more information on IAI, please visit see http://www.i-a-i.com/careers.