Intelligent Automation, Inc. (IAI) is looking for a junior to mid-level team member to contribute to a variety of machine learning, deep learning, and big data projects. The successful candidate will join a team of engineers and data scientists in developing advanced algorithms for time series, text, audio, image and video processing, and big data analytics.
Related projects at IAI include multi-sensor fusion, information retrieval in big data applications, sensor simulation, text mining, image and video processing, and constrained optimization. We are looking to add expertise and talent to our multi-disciplinary team to continue our success in all of these areas.
- Support execution of machine learning projects by collecting data, performing model training, evaluating performance, analyzing results and developing code
- Develop algorithms and conduct analysis using state-of-the-art machine learning/artificial intelligence tools across different domains
- Collaborate with team members from different disciplines to solve complex problems
- Provide technical leadership in problem formulation and use case derivation, clearly articulate tasks to accomplish goals, develop high quality artifacts that can be reused on different projects
- Support program management and business development efforts by writing reports/papers, contributing to proposals, presenting work to customers, etc.
Required Experience & Education
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Physics, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum 2 years of research and development experience in traditional machine learning and deep learning.
- Demonstrated use of machine and deep learning concepts and key algorithms
- Solid working (hands on preferred) understanding of big data technology
- Depth in at least one domain where machine learning is applied
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly explore, evaluate and learn new technologies
- Experience in developing, testing, debugging, and deploying complex algorithms in a variety of environments. Proficient in programming and debugging in at least one language (Java, python, C/C++)
- Proficient technical writing and strong communication skills
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, etc.), NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK, and/or other deep learning software libraries
- Strong background in math and physics.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle and relevant tools
- Exposure to Big Data technologies (Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark, Solr).
- Experience with database technology (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience in parallel processing such as GPU programming with CUDA or OpenCL.
Requisition ID: 19-1220