Director of Development Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Director of Development Operations who will be responsible for the process of management for the development team,. and will help streamline the work of software engineers, while managing metrics to measure and achieve results.Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Manage development team metrics and create functioning reports of the data that can be used to assess team performance.
- Oversee projects management including created and enforcing timelines, determining communications procedures, and reviewing.
- Develop on-going relationships with developers and assess how they are doing and report any issues.
- Develop and document optimal process flows and help enforce them.
- Help manage the JIRA queues and work to ensure tickets are groomed and ready to be worked on.
- Develop and execute new growth directives.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions with the department.
- Work with Team Leads as needed to develop and implement new and existing ways to be more effective and add more value to become more effective in their role.
- Be able and willing to work with Human Resources to interview deve3lopment team candidates to assess organizational fit and work ethic.
- Continually assess the areas for improvement and suggest and implement improvement.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in software process management or a similar position.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, and able to work both independ3ently and in conjunction with a team in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including problem solving skills, prioritization and time management skills.
- Collaboration skills
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver who is able to thrive in a fast paced team and/or individual environment with a variety of creative challenges.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits; medical, dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and STD benefits
- Supplemental benefits
- 401k plan, with matching contribution
- FSA plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible working environment
We offer competitive compensation depending on career level. For this posting we are seeking a Systems Administrator with Mid to Advanced level experience.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a background test.
This employer uses E-VerifyAbout us:
We’re headquartered in the United States in Mission Viejo, California, but many of our opportunities have no geographical boundaries. Our team is composed of the most talented people from around the world.
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We've always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we've continually upgraded our online survey platform. We've built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
We have about 150 employees worldwide, with about 80% of those in the United States and the rest at various locations around the world. Our software engineering team is based in southern California, but the rest of our U.S.-based workforce works remotely from their homes.
BusinessView all jobs at IntelliSurvey, Inc.