Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
Job Title : WMS Developer (Java)
Location : Olive Branch, MS
Position Type : 3 months Contract
Required Skills :
- WMS Development experience (Preferably Manhattan WMoS)
- Java (SpringMVC, SpringBoot, WebFlux)
- Database tools like DB2, SQL, Oracle
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Experience implementing WM systems into new DCs
- Experience in Transportation Management systems, Manhattan Slotting, and Labor Management systems
Job Description :
WMS Developer (Java)
- Java developer with Microservices skill set
- Experience with Distribution Centers and Warehouse Management Systems, like Manhattan WMoS, is required.
- Experience in Transportation Management systems, Manhattan Slotting, and Labor Management systems is nice to have.
- Experience implementing WM systems into new DCs and/or retrofitting WM systems into existing DCs.
- Perform configuration within Manhattan WMoS system.
- Experience working with multiple database tools like DB2, SQL, Oracle
- Expert with designing and developing scalable microservices using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring MVC/Web Flux and Spring Boot.
- Familiar with industry standards around IT change management and development deployments
- Intermediate knowledge of the business systems and technologies within the Logistics domain
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8 Years of Work Experience
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) methodologies and tools, including automated testing tools
- Experience with Integration platforms and web services. WebMethods experience is highly desired.
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with Proship a big plus.
- Work with Manhattan Associates to lead the design and development of new capabilities.
- Perform functional testing of WMoS.
- Exhibit the qualities of situational leadership as well as someone who can work with a team and pull the team forward to deliver business value.
- A self-starter, who can learn on the job.
- Ability to triage, research, and find root causes of Production Incidents.
- Possess basic skills of database query and data analysis
- Basic knowledge of system integration concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
- Ability to create and interpret technical specifications.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements
- Authors and audits technical design for features
- Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies
- Writes high quality code with full test coverage
- Reviews code to ensure it is functionally correct and is of high quality
- Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews and evaluates the team’s estimates
- Accountable for complex stories or business requirements
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Identifies new areas that could be measured
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Justifies decisions and achieves peer consent
- Interacts with team members, other IT teams, business users, individual contributors, managers
- Actively shares knowledge within domain
- Able to share knowledge outside domain
- Mentors co-workers within area of expertise, improves other’s productivity
- Provides guidance for the work performed by contractors
- Assesses the quality of work and effectiveness of contract resources
- Participates in development of contractor agreements, including deliverables and SLAs
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services.
Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.
Why Work Here?Intellisoft is providing staffing and team augmentation services to Fortune 500 direct clients in USA, CANADA and INDIA. With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services. Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.
Awesome workplace, great group of people!