Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for the past 21 years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At Intellisoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying the right opportunities and guide you to acquire the latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them with excellent benefits.
Please find the below requirement and share updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title :Xamarin Developers
No of Openings :2
Position Type : 8 months Contract
City :Greenwood Village
Required Skills :
C#, Xamarin experience.
Basic Qualifications :
Native mobile development
Job Description :
JOB SUMMARY The incumbent will build moderate to complex products and features that directly impact the consumer experience. The role will create innovative solutions by developing and implementing applications.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the consumer experience
- Design, implement, and deliver complex products for users
- Actively and independently acquire knowledge of new development technologies in areas such as mobile, video, second screen, social media and other niches
- Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify or define specific application behavior, look/feel and function
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience
- Develop, modify, enhance and implement software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives
- Influence system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for software enhancements
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications
- Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation
- Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design
- In-depth understanding of iOS and/or Android SDKs, XCode and/or Android Studio
- Experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform – Native Development preferred over Forms
- Proficiency coding in C#
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
- Experience with MVVM frameworks a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on challenging research opportunities
- Solid understanding of best practices in mobile UX design
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies Ability to deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
Desk: (972) 756-1212 x Ext-140
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
(A DFWMDC, NCTRCA Minority and Texas HUB certified Firm)
Oracle Platinum Partner & Intel Software Partner
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services.
Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.