Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for the past 21 years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At Intellisoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying the right opportunities and guide you to acquire the latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them with excellent benefits.
Please find the below requirement and share updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (kbalaji at intellisofttech dot com)
Job Title: Java Developer/Guidewire developer
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire/Permanent
Location: Remote to Start/Lincoln, RI
- Utilize and maintain technical and applications expertise, including the use of technologies, tools, programming standards, established processes, and concepts necessary to develop quality IT solutions for most of the section’s areas of responsibility.
- Participate in and may provide oversight for activities associated with the Application Development Life Cycle including design, construction, testing, documenting and implementation of complex IT solutions.
- Collaborate and facilitate collaboration with team members as well as across teams and sections to complete work in a timely manner.
- Provide coverage and support of production application systems. May coach others on best problem-solving practices for production support.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other IT personnel handling routine work.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Guidewire application development experience is highly preferred
- Committed to continuous learning including but not limited to training sessions or seminars with a focus on expanding knowledge beyond the current role.
- Ability to effectively break down, prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks independently.
- Ability to identify challenges and risks to the completion of work along with communication of those with possible solutions to the appropriate personnel.
- Capable of completing non-routine work independently including conducting research and using appropriate problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within our Corporate Information Systems Department as well as with business units about planned work, completed work and next steps
Email: email@example.com (kbalaji at intellisofttech dot com)
Desk: (972) 756-1212 x Ext-140/ Direct: (972)-776-4893
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
(A DFWMDC, NCTRCA Minority and Texas HUB certified Firm)
Oracle Platinum Partner & Intel Software Partner
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services.
Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.
Why Work Here?Intellisoft is providing staffing and team augmentation services to Fortune 500 direct clients in USA, CANADA and INDIA. With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services. Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.
Awesome workplace, great group of people!