Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for the past 21 years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At Intellisoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying the right opportunities and guide you to acquire the latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them with excellent benefits.
Please find the below requirement and share updated resume to email@example.com (kbalaji at intellisofttech dot com)
Job Title :Business Analyst
No of Openings :1
Position Type : 7 months Contract
City :San Jose
Required Skills :
Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Job Description :
Work with IT Resource Manager to improve current BA project processes, templates, and perform quality reviews of peer/team submitted documentation; ensuring data is reliable and valid within the projects assigned.
Tasks & Deliverables:
• Create and deliver project artifacts/documentation that meet the established PM Center of Excellence standards.
• Deliver assigned tasks within the time frame indicated on the project schedule(s).
• Collaborate and meet closely with stakeholders to elicit, educate, update and deliver business, system process and systems requirements documentation for projects assigned.
• Read and review system design documents, use cases, future business processes, etc. for clarity and validation of correct information.
• Create test plans, scripts, functional and technical specifications, sequence diagrams, process flows, requirement traceability matrices, etc. as needed for each project assigned.
Lead a Business System Analyst team to provide support for creation and delivery of documentation, business and system requirements, specifications, attributes, strategic analysis, functional testing, and solution evaluation of project interfaces as scheduled per the project plan. To include the following, not all inclusive:
1. Create an interface control document that provides the source and target systems, elements and attributes, participating in the PRISM/Data Exchange interfaces.
2. Collaborate with DXC and the PRISM Interface team on designing PRISM data exchange interfaces.
3. Work with Probation and other business departments, including technical teams, in developing and confirming data sources, user workflows, and maps to populate interfaces.
4. Successfully and accurately complete all interface documentation per the timeline indicated in the project schedule.
Knowledge transfer is included in the project task list as is relevant to a specific project.
Training and Experience: Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field,
Six (6) years of experience providing technical and/or analytical support in the functional area(s) being supported, three (3) years of which is at the level comparable to the Business System Analyst;
Training and experience equivalent to the possession of a Bachelor's degree. Relevant analytical, administrative, lead, supervisory or management experience that includes interpreting rules and regulations, gathering data and formulating recommendations, and report writing can substitute for education on a year-for-year basis;
Eight (8) years of experience providing technical and/or analytical support in the functional area(s) being supported, three (3) years of which is at the level comparable to the Business System Analyst classification.
Experience working with public agencies and law enforcement a plus.
Face to face interview required :Yes
Candidate must be local :Yes
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (kbalaji at intellisofttech dot com)
Desk: (972) 756-1212 x Ext-140/ Direct: (972)-776-4893
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
(A DFWMDC, NCTRCA Minority and Texas HUB certified Firm)
Oracle Platinum Partner & Intel Software Partner
1320 Greenway Drive STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services.
Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.
Why Work Here?Intellisoft is providing staffing and team augmentation services to Fortune 500 direct clients in USA, CANADA and INDIA. With operations in USA and INDIA Intellisoft is currently engaged with leading technology, networking, telecommunication, companies to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing services. Please visit our website www.intellisofttech.com for more information on us and our clients.
Awesome workplace, great group of people!