Technical Program Manager Level 2
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Technical Program Manager II (IT Project & Program Management)
Duration: contract with an est end-date on April 16th, 2022 (hiring managers intent to extend the contract)
Max Pay rate: $98-112/hr
Work Location: Mountain View, CA (onsite)
Hours: 40 hours
Our client is looking for a strong program manager with a hardware engineering background to collaborate with the company's smart home device hardware engineering on creating design guidelines, test procedures, and to execute certification testing for the device's 3rd party accessories.
Create and maintain project schedules for all products in the portfolio. Redirect pitfalls and develop a better course of action. Provide regular executive-level updates on overall project status.
Build and maintain interdepartmental relationships with all functional areas. Build relationships with key partner leads.
Collaborate with stakeholders to define and create design guidelines for 3P partners to develop accessories.
Collaborate with stakeholders to define and create validation unit and system test procedures for MfG certification milestones.
Drive 3P partner development and execute test plans on a defined the smart home device accessory portfolio.
Collect and triage bugs from all stakeholders, drive root cause and corrective actions.
Perform pre-engineering system validation testing with 3P accessory and the smart home device.
Review 3P test data and perform validation system test with 3P accessory and the device to verify compliance.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage smart home device accessories
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to deliver third party accessories
- Create design guidelines
- BS electrical, mechanical or general engineering degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years of experience minimally in engineering, program management, or project management launching consumer electronics
- Experienced in and comfortable with customer interface for technical and business discussions.
- Must be able to cultivate and maintain business relationships. Influential in building positive partnerships with cross functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Strong leadership, change management, and problem solving skills.
- Domain expertise for device accessories, especially cases, screen protectors, power products and other accessories landscape for the manufacturer's, types, and market trends.
- Good understanding of product concept, design and development processes, and provide guidance to partners to keep them on track for launch.
- Consumer electronic hardware experience, with experience in the accessories industry
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated by a strong track record of delivering (successful) consumer facing hardware that has shipped in high volume.
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Proven ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
Powered by JazzHR
IntelliPro Group Inc.
AddressMountain View, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.