Corporation is currently looking for a dynamic Software Developer to join our expanding organization as we open new locations on the west coast of North America. This role will design and implement application to fulfill USA business requirement and user requirement. Does this sound like your ideal opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
Communicate with stakeholders to fully understand business process, requirement and integration interfaces
• Maintain and manage current system
• Work with business analyst to document solution requirement and transition requirement
• Design and document technical specification based on functional requirement, transition requirement and integration interfaces with varied parties (HQ system, trade partners).
• Implement and test applications based on technical specification
• Review potential deployed applications with stakeholder regularly to elicit feedback
• Deploy application and maintain the availability, reliability and integrity
• Manage the application changes to align with business need
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on web application development. Working in logistics industry is a plus
- Bachelor degree or higher on computer science or management information system
- Mandatory skills: C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, Entity Framework, CSS, MS SQL Server database design and implementation
- Optional skills: Java, HTML 5, Angular, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Mobile Application Development and System Integration, AWS, Git repository
Powered by JazzHR
IntelliPro Group Inc.