Our Cloud is changing the way the world uses cloud computing by exposing our best-in-class infrastructure to companies of all sizes, everywhere. This year, SMB Sales Operations will be substantial in supporting our Sales team to run the Cloud business in the region.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and fast executing Sales Operations Specialist to help with the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud SMB sales organization. The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and BI teams to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
This person will gain analytical experience working heavily with our data and advance their SQL skills. She or he will also learn sales KPIs and play a key role in supporting the SMB sales teams.
- Build successful relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
- Communicate effectively with BI and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal data issues.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Organizing and documenting sales requests
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Pull and QA sales data for reports
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent related education and relevant experience or in any relatedfield
- 0-2+ years of experience (Internship experience if they have 0 years exp)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL (ideally intermediate level)
- Knowledge of our client Spreadsheets or MS Excel skills
- Professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- - Quantitative background
- - Sales operations knowledge
- - Aptitude to understand complex business processes
- - Strong written and oral communication skills