Project Manger (Creative Studio)
- Posted: over a month ago
Creative Project Manager
About Our client:
Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We believe every person is a creator.
We're building the future of entertainment, business, activism, news, and community — in real-time with our creator community.
About Creative Lab:
Creative Lab is Our client’s creative consultancy and business entertainment studio for brands
and creative companies.
Our team brings together deep generalists from every discipline and industry and encourages them to embrace their unique superpowers to create legendary impact.
When we’re not busy shaping the future, we’re throwing pizza parties, making bootleg Pokémon cards, mailing each other ladybugs, turning failed projects into children’s books, and generally trying to inspire creativity and bring joy in everything we do.
The Project Manager is a key partner to Our client Business Marketing team and will report directly to Creative Labs Operations Manager. Responsible for the overall management of Smol Studios work requests related to concept development, design and video production (in partnership with Producers). Delivering best-in-class design/production from Creative Lab's newly created
in-house studio, Smol Studios. Smol Studios produces original business entertainment designed to inspire Our client-first thinking. The Studios service all North America Business Marketing teams, including Brand & Vertical Strategy, B2B MarComm, Events, Creator
Solutions, among others.
Possessing a strong operations and design production background, the Project Manager, partners with Smol Studios Operations Manager, Sr. Project Manager, Design Director, CD
Director, and Head of Production. The ideal candidate will ensure deliverables fall within timelines, applicable scope, and budget. They will be critical in leading project management in
our fast paced environment.
This position is available in NY and can work remotely anywhere in the US.
• Assist and implement Smol Studio’s creative process and asset management system:
Assigning Smol Studios design/creative/production projects and manage the team’s workload
Ensuring operational seamlessness for all design/creative/production project needs
Monitoring Media Management / Asset Organization
Manage multiple jobs simultaneously while upholding the highest level of quality and professionalism.
• Review files and drive requester approval process accross NABM.
• Communicate directly with requesters on timelines, process & deliverables.
• Work effectively with colleagues to complete projects within timeframe and budget.
Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, briefing meetings
and deliverable reviews.
Work closely with Operations Manager and the Smol Studio Leads to evaluate bandwidth
and manage resource management.
Accountable and Responsible for delivering a best-in-class experience through all stages of
production, and ensuring all expectations are met.
With a unwavering proactive mindset, manage all projects, identify risks, and build out
solutions to minimize or eliminate issues and gaps that could impact timelines and
• Help assess Operations tools, resources, software and make recommendations
Provide accurate and frequent status reporting within Smol Studios Creative Team and to
NABM vertical leads as needed.
• Prior experience at advertising agency, production company, or entertainment company.
5+ years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams,
and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space.
• A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production
Basic understanding of several of the design programs ‒ Adobe suite of creativity software
including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and at least one video editing program
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Must be adept at problem solving and thinking quick on their feet
• Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines• The ability to accurately scope projects, define requirements, and determine success
• Aptitude for leadership ‒Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Adobe
Creative Suite applications on Mac (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Illustrator,
• Has experience working within PMO Software tools to manage the operational aspects of
Powered by JazzHR
IntelliPro Group Inc.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.