IT Support Technician(Chinese Speaking Required)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Service Desk Specialist to help us grow our IT and software development environment. The Service Desk Specialist ‘s typical day will include providing the 1st line of technical support for our local offices as well as our world-wide remote office workers. The Service Desk Specialist is responsible for supporting both Windows and Mac systems in the corporate environment. This includes desktops and laptops. The Service Desk Specialist will need to build, setup, maintain, implement, and troubleshoot technology problems related to laptops and desktops that affect end-user productivity. The Service Desk Specialist will report to the regional Service Desk lead.
The Service Desk Specialist will interface daily with other technical staff, and work on assignments and delivering services to end-users. He or she will work closely with all users and management for issue resolutions. He or she will help to provide monitoring for our IT and development infrastructure and assist in its growth. He or she also will need to understand fundamental IT concepts regarding hardware and software, networking, data storage, data backups, and monitoring.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Assist users with their software application requirements and access to IT resources via our Helpdesk ticketing system.
• Performing basic troubleshooting tasks and operating system support on Microsoft Windows OS and Mac OS X.
• Setting up new users' systems and environments
• Configuring new applications for emerging business needs
• Mobile device setup, installation and /or post installation support
• Provide network, phone, system, and desktop support
• Participate in and drive projects related to Corporate desktop computing such as email, anti-virus software, archiving, backups
• Document standards, best practices and policies
• Communicate clearly and patiently via chat, email, phone, and in-person conversations
• Core competency with Mac OS and Microsoft Windows and Familiarity with data backup concepts and systems
• Mac OS X (OS installation, account creation and maintenance, file sharing concepts, printing)
• Basic understanding of common PC & Mac hardware components and connections.
• Good problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot without continual escalation to higher levels of support.
• Strong working knowledge of common applications: email (Gmail), G Suite, desktop publishing (Microsoft Office), web browsers (Safari,Chrome..etc)
• Good data management, organizing, and prioritizing skills. You will be presented with numerous challenges and tasks simultaneously and be expected to track them all through to completion.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, willingness to learn new procedures and tasks
• Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of IT support experience
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both English and Mandarin are preferred for global office communication and project deliverables
Powered by JazzHR
IntelliPro Group Inc.
AddressMountain View, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.