Functional Safety Engineer - Implementation
IntelliPro Group Inc. Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Support the development and review of functional safety work products and certification.
- Define and deliver work products for safety analysis, safety architecture design, and safety mechanism for an L3/L4 autonomous truck employing both ISO26262 and STPA methodology.
- Work on preparing and using deductive and inductive failure analysis tools such as FTA (Fault Tree Analysis) and FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis).
- Delivering functional safety work products such as SG, FSC, TSC, etc. and preparing functional safety test plans (follows the V model of ISO 26262).
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Automation, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Related Technical Field.
- 3+ years of safety-related engineering experience like ISO 26262 or IEC 61508.
- Experience using tools such as MEDINI or SISTEMA.
- Experience with Functional Safety development in mass production projects
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a big plus.
- Experience in system and software design is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR