Executive Assistant Business Partner
- Posted: over a month ago
As an Executive Assistant Business Partner, you will provide primary support for Chief Marketing Officer and secondary support for the Global Head Communications. You'll work with them to keep their teams organized and running smoothly. You'll manage busy schedules and maintain great relationships internally and externally, and you'll need to be an amazing communicator who's passionate about details.
What you'll do:
- Efficiently manage a busy schedules, expenses and occasional travel (when applicable)
- Manage and collaborate on projects and priorities for the Marketing and Comms organizations
- Assist with ad-hoc cross-team projects as needed
- Attend meetings, communicate agendas, take notes and hold accountability with action items
- Partner closely with the Chiefs of Staff to both the CMO and Global Head of Communications on events and scheduling
- Coordinate logistics and help with planning All Hands and larger team events for the Marketing and Comms organizations
- Act as on the ground local support & logistics management in collaboration with Workplace/Events/IT teams
- 5+ years supporting executives, with several years supporting VP and Director levels on the tech side
- Solid track record of handling confidential information with integrity
- Self-starter able to take on and own projects to completion with minimal direction
- Team player willing to jump in and help where and when needed
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations and constant change with confidence
- Capable of addressing tough issues by identifying the problem, building consensus and working toward a resolution
- Consistently holds self and others accountable for doing what they say they'll do
Powered by JazzHR
IntelliPro Group Inc.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.