Bilingual Network Engineer(Mandarin Speaking Required)
- Expired: December 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION based in New York, New York
Our client is the largest business-to-business (B2B) marketplace in the world and one of the world's top three most-visited business websites.The Enterprise Intelligence Business Unit is the architect of its internal collaboration and operating platform. It is the incubator of technology innovation and first-time applications of real-life practical scenarios. It is responsible for all internal systems including personnel EHR, administration, finance, procurement, IT services, assets, workflow, and office networks. We promote organizational upgrade, enhance business collaboration and operation efficiency and upgrade the sense of science and technology at the workspace. We are committed to building a World-Class enterprise online collaboration and organization operating management platform!
As an System Engineer, you will work cross-functionally to support our international business and users across different locations across Europe; support basic office IT infrastructure, provide IT services and IT assets management; manage regional and group-wide projects such as new office build project, company-wide project support e.g. Double 11, business-specific project e.g. global user experience improvement; involve in global Merge & Acquisition integration projects working on cross-function collaboration from different business units in different continents, etc.
- Provide IT support to local or regional users and log incidents, manage problems and requirement via ITIL service ticketing system
- Troubleshoot all IT issues of users including but not limited to PC/mobility hardware, software and app, remote access (VPN), account and password, voice and video conference, security, network connectivity
- Deliver IT orientation to new employees with our client's standards and provide regular user trainings to improve user productivity
- Build-up and maintain IT infrastructure in terms of WAN/LAN network, telephones, audio and video conference, end user computing, printer, etc.
- Manage IT assets in the region and ensure accuracy of IT assets management
- Manage outsourced engineers to deliver IT services up to our client's standards
- Act as project manager to cooperate with internal and external teams to plan, design, develop and implement IT projects in the region
- Work with local business leaders as a business partner to enable local business growth with the right IT tools and efficient IT support
- 3-5 years of desk side work experience
- Diploma in computer science or equivalent experience in IT
- Strong knowledge in User & VIP Support and ITIL methodology
- Familiar with Mac and Window OS system
- Pleasant with good telephone manner, mature and independent
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong data analytic, communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service sense with a humble attitude
- Willingness to take initiatives, hands on and result driven
- Quick learner and ability to embrace change
- MCP certified
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
IntelliPro Group Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.
Get fresh Network Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.