- Posted: over a month ago
MANDARIN SPEAKING IS A MUST
This individual is primarily responsible for US regulatory reporting and daily operation from CFM (customer funds management) perspective. Focus is on prepare reporting fills on routine basis and day-to-day reconciliations of bank accounts related to multiple business lines. This position will have considerable interaction with various business units including; Compliance, Treasury, Merchant Services, Tech.
- Prepare and file monthly, quarterly, and annual regulatory reports to ensure our reporting obligations are accurate and timely information disclosed.
- Assists in adhoc reporting projects.
- Work with reports owner and compliance/tech team to monitor Data Quality Exceptions to identify real data concerns/issues as well as corresponding reporting impact and document accordingly.
- Performs daily reconciliation for Alipay US bank accounts.
- Funds settlement exceptions handling.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of relevant experience, within Finance, Accounting or related field, the financial services industry preferred.
- familiar with report process, especially how data is being used by various regulatory reports
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Bookkeeping or accounting clerk experience is strongly recommended
- Strong customer service/communication and organization skills.
- Work with an open mind and willingly adapt company culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field. Master's degree a plus.
- Chinese/English bilingual fluent
Powered by JazzHR
IntelliPro Group Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?