Account Sales Representative
- Expired: August 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Our Client's Parent Company. Established in 2015, Our client's goal has been to establish a smoke-free world while raising the quality of life for our users through innovation and experience. We want to make a difference in the lives of our users, and create products that can fit all levels and styles of vapers, to help as many as possible.
To make a proper schedule to visit local wholesalers/sub-distributors and chain stores in the base state.
Sell directly to some qualified distributors; direct some local wholesalers/sub-distributors/V-shops to purchase from partners in base state.
Help the team hit the sales target and coverage rate target in base state.
To collect information about market competition while visiting shops.
To regularly report to HQ with data and information required.
Collect and develop information related to the market position of the second batch of customers, introduce brands and products, realize the brands and products on the shelves, and lead to the placement of orders to complete sales targets.
Collect and organize channel information, complete the channel positioning map of the channel.
Collect and develop chain stores to achieve brand and product introduction and shelf.
Place the regional core stores, understand the market and competitive product information, realize the brand shelves and place orders.
Further implement the local promotion and supervision of product listing and complete other tasks.
Qualifications and special skills required:
1) Experience in sales, marketing or customer service in the vaping related field. Passionate about the art of vaping.
2) Be familiar with the market area of the assigned region.
3) Excellent verbal communication skills, show initiative and be self-driven.
4) A minimum of a high school degree, a college degree would be preferred.
5) Must have a valid driver's license with more than 2 years driving experience.
6) Require Excel Skills.
7) Looking to be part of a dynamic, global team.
8) Ability to communicate and negotiate with clients, product/market sensitivity and understanding, event organization and execution.
9)Energetic, strong interpersonal understanding (rapport), stress tolerance, strong sense of purpose, and strong initiative (ability to be self-driven).
IntelliPro Group Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at IntelliPro Group Inc.