1746 N. Saint Thomas Circle Ph: 714-921-1580
Orange, CA 92865 FAX: 714-921-4023
MADE IN USA ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED FACILITY
Director, Major Account Business Development-Power Systems
Established in 1988, IntelliPower, Inc. develops, manufactures and sells advanced technology On Line Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPSs) and other Power Protection/Conversion Systems with state-of-the-art high frequency switching technology and embedded microcontroller/ DSP control. IntelliPower is experiencing aggressive growth in revenue and profits mostly on the strength of major competitive advantages, our inviable record of customer satisfaction and word of mouth referrals with focus on customized solutions for military, industrial, and mission critical commercial systems. Military applications include a very wide range of tactical application power systems for the Army, Marines, Air Force and Navy as well as many different special Navy Shipboard power protection and control solutions. IntelliPower’s customers include all of the major Defense Contractors and Integrators. Industrial applications include oil and gas drilling rigs, transportation and manufacturing systems. IntelliPower has achieved the leadership position in these markets enjoying excellent customer loyalty and image based upon our adherence to the highest quality, reliability, flexible configurable technology and the insistence on the achievement of complete customer satisfaction.
IntelliPower’s facilities and organization in Orange, CA are continuously expanding to support continuing 50% annual revenue growth. The Company is very strong financially and offers medical benefits and other benefits including 401K along with great personal growth opportunities. IntelliPower has a very strong Team covering Engineering, Specials Product Development / Preproduction Assembly. The company currently has several openings in administrative, sales/marketing, engineering, program management, test and manufacturing functional areas.
The headquarters-based IntelliPower Director of Major Account Business Development position will be responsible for developing an ever-expanding customer base of large target accounts and continually increasing sales in the military and mission critical industrial markets for a wide range of configured and customized Rugged Uninterruptible Power Systems and other power conversion systems.
· Identity, qualify and develop new major target account sales opportunities with special focus on winning major new customers and major new programs with well planned and executed sales campaigns with well-planned and executed capture plans using a headquarters-based tiger team of top professionals.
· Recruit, quality expand internal home office sales team members with qualified solution-oriented sales professionals with strong power electronics expertise and proven winning experience with similar product solutions focusing heavily on military and industrial customers.
· Develop and execute well researched and planned near term Tactical Growth Plans and longer-range Strategic Sales Expansion Plans. Take full advantage of customized professional market studies that have been commissioned by IntelliPower Management and delivered to IntelliPower. Continue to update these plans for continuous improvements and growth. Takes full advantage of IntelliPower’s extensive technical and management skills to maximize performance.
- BSEE degree or equivalent and power electronics sales management experience.
- Proven effective sales skills/accomplishments including planning and executing winning sales capture plans with military programs and large OEM accounts.
- Ability and skills to interactively develop and fully understand customer requirements in specific technical terms.
- Ability to learn IntelliPower’s flexible product structure at a technical level on a fast track in order to develop and present the most appropriate solutions that meet and exceed all customer requirements better than competitive offerings.
- High energy, creative, motivated and proven successful sales manager with special team building skills.
- Very solid knowledge of electronics, computers and UPS oriented software including the application of Ethernet SNMP protocols for wide area networking and control.
- Project and Program Management skills to direct coordinated presales campaigns and the management of complex product solution post sale contracts for military and industrial programs.
- 10+ years progressive record of strong measurable accomplishments in related product solutions and markets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with positive can-do attitude willing to tenaciously do what is needed to get the job done successfully.
- Outstanding communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to write technically convincing sound and winning sales proposals as the customers’ trusted consultant.
· Strong management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to drive multiple real time priorities.
· Must be able to interface and work effectively with all Company departments as well as customers.
· Be able to contribute sound customer requirements input to IntelliPower’s Product Development Programs to expand markets as well as support expanded sales with existing customers.
To be considered, please send resume in Word or pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please insert the words Director, Business Development in the Subject line of your E-Mail