Change Management Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
Talent and Communication, Intellezy is changing the workforce of the world in change management. How? We give our employees the freedom to demonstrate all their talents and contribute to many types of projects. We give our people the tools to do their best work. We provide an environment that our employees truly enjoy being part of. Our approach and our team of amazing people put us at the front of the pack to establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our team and clients. This makes the work that is completed even more personal and rewarding. In helping companies learn to embrace new technology faster and better, you’re making a measurable difference in the way people leverage technology in today’s ever-changing climate.
A force that wants to help with change with our clients. You know that companies must be ahead of the times or will be behind in the current matters of today, and you know how to help companies do that. You’ve got the skills, tools, and thinking outside of the box to help companies learn new things and be more productive.
Full-Time position with compensation based on experience. Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Short-term Disability, Long-term disability, 401(K). Additional employee-paid options available, provided by Aflac.
- Design agile change strategies to help clients navigate the transformation process and prepare them for the future
- Lead and support OCM workstream with project integration and development of client deliverables, including stakeholder and change impact analysis, communications, and engagement roadshows, etc.
- Develop project plans and timelines, select appropriate media, and craft communication strategies
- Support the delivery of transformation projects and programs across technology/digital, organizational, and cultural change
- Identify risks, anticipate points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Ensure organizational change management project deliverables, schedule, and scope are managed, including the development of recovery plans, to stay within approved limits
- Contribute to client solutions using personal insights and experience to solve complex client issues
- Design and scale stakeholder assessments, change impact assessments, and communication plans to ensure business readiness and adoption
- Perform analysis to determine client needs and recommendations utilizing a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology
- Ensure the change strategy and approach align with the enterprise training organization strategy and approach
- Experience delivering change management services for digital or organizational transformations including technology implementation, organization design, and cultural change
- Capable of defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Experience designing and delivering practical change interventions including stakeholder assessments, change impact assessments, and communication plan
Here is what you Need:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, or a related field
- 2 years+ of change management experience
- US work authorization
- Proficient in Communication Skills
- Willing to travel up to 25-50% of the time
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in SharePoint and Project
- Must have experience with SAP, FinancialForce, or Salesforce
- Masters Degree in Psychology or Organizational Management or related field
- 2 years+ project management experience (preferred)
- Management Consultant experience is a plus
- Utility/Energy experience
- Project Management Professional
- Change Management Certification
- PROSCI Certification
- Proficient in Power Bi and Tableau
**Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions regarding travel to client sites are informed by the client’s choice along with what the government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and the guidance of CDC recommendations. **
Intellezy LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome Executive Team, great benefits and nice work/life balance!
TechnologyView all jobs at Intellezy LLC