- Posted: over a month ago
Intellectual Technology, Inc. (ITI) is a leading provider of innovative, on-demand software solutions for motor vehicle agencies, providing the ability to securely service customers when and where they want to be met. By using ITI’s solutions, motor vehicle agencies can help shorten wait times, control inventory, increase revenues and reduce fraud. Our core beliefs of integrity, trust, and innovation are at the heart of everything we do.
ITI offers competitive pay, along with a low-cost high-benefit insurance plan. Within 90-days of employment, you will be eligible for one of the best benefits packages with the lowest cost to the employee in the market: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, and 401k.
The position of Warehouse Specialist must perform all essential duties and responsibilities listed below in a timely, safe and professional manner while adhering to all company policies, procedures, and safety regulations.
- Supports material handling processes by: providing necessary equipment/inventory to the production area, monitoring job tickets and sample boards, and monitoring daily production schedule
- Adheres to policies and guidelines pertaining to confidentiality, security, safety, and professional conduct
- Ensures proper and sage removal of all waste/recycle materials
- Identifies and tracks inventory overs
- Maintains clean and safe work area
- Creates pulls for required inventory for all distributions
- May assist distribution management in ensuring the sage and efficient operations in the distribution department
- May continue with department managers of daily priorities
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to follow directions and make decisions
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Able to perform and understand basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to use a calculator to solve basic math equations
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, procedure manuals, simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Able to use handheld measuring devices and tools
- Able to work effectively in a cross functional dynamic team environment
- Able to work independently and/or with team-oriented environment
- Able to write simple correspondence
- Attention to detail
- Experience using warehouse computer applications
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Work involves frequent sitting, standing, light lifting (up to 65 pounds)
- Regularly required to move about the facility
- Must have good vision and good hand-eye coordination
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, procedure manuals, simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- 3-5 years of related experience in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors and coworkers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Intellectual Technology, Inc.
AddressFort Wayne, IN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Intellectual Technology, Inc.