Process Engineering Technician - Sparks, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is Das from IntellecttINC. We have openings for process Engineering Technician, at Sparks, MD. Please go through the job description given below and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Process Engineering Technician,
Location: Sparks, Maryland,
Duration: 12 months on W2
Individual will be responsible for assisting in daily laboratory operations including: attending team meetings, assisting in setting up experiments, streaking plates daily, setting up and inoculating growth media, and maintaining daily testing records.
The Must Haves for the Job:
- Microbiology experience (experience working with bacteria) - 1 year+
- Streaking plates
- Bachelors of Science
- Experience in a GMP, GDP, GLP environment
- Basic knowledge or Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Action oriented the scientist plays an active role, both individually and as part of a team, in developing, qualifying and supporting diagnostic products for use in the clinical microbiology laboratory.
- Candidate should have a basic knowledge of clinical microbiology and chemistry, experience with GMP and GDP, effective written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with commercial computer software applications.
- Experience in product testing is highly desirable.
If interested please share your resume to email@example.com or can reach me over the phone.
(Call or Text) +1 732-201-5142 (WhatsApp for quicker response)
Get fresh Process Engineering Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.