Jon opening for the role of Customer Service in Gainesville, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of our medical clients are looking for the position of Customer Service at Gainesville, FL
Role: Customer Service
Location: Gainesville, FL
Duration: 12 Months on W2 (Possibility for Extension)
Role 100% Onsite
- 0-3 years of experience required.
- Takes inbound or places outbound calls to provide information to customers.
- Utilizes a database to retrieve customer or company information.
- Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions, use a variety of resources and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information.
- Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy, and problem-solving skills with consistently good voice quality.
- Can organize and handle calls with speed and accuracy.
- Can work with complex computer applications and resource materials.
- Can use multiple operating environments (Windows, DOS, and Mainframe).
- Previous experience may be required.
- The candidate will be working in a call center environment and tasked to execute a specific number of outbound reminder calls, to patients, each day and also monitor inbound lines for potential calls.
- Experience with Brightree is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- The role requires high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to document conversations/activities while also actively listening to customers.
- Must have a passion for helping people and is expected to actively participate in team meetings and functions.
BusinessView all jobs at Intellectt INC