(Local candidates only)
We are seeking an System Administrator to become an integral part of our team! We would be excited to find a fast learner with the right "Administrator" attitude, that can grow into the position.
· Manage and work with our 24x7 AWS team to optimize infrastructure and provide support for our environment
· Manage and extend our existing infrastructure
· Learn about new technologies and tools in AWS
· Create and utilizing tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud including system health indicators, trend identification, and anomaly detection.
· Enhance monitoring of systems, services and hardware to solve problems before they become problems for our customers.
· Analyze and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics in order to optimize software and system performance.
· Provide analytics and forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and up-time.
· Detect and analyze possible software and network vulnerabilities.
· Provide second level support to our customers and support team.
· Troubleshoot and managing technical issues about Windows and Our business application.
· Solve problems by adapting previous solutions to fit new conditions
· 4+ years of experience on Windows 2012/2014/2016, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Profiler, IIS, .net framework
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, IIS, .net framework and networking
· Knowledge on Amazon AWS(EC2, ELB, WAF, CloudWatch...) is huge plus
· Scripting/Coding experience to automate operations and tasks is a plus