We are actively seeking a motivated Brand Marketing Ambassador! Here at Intellect Square we strive to increase our clients footprint and revenue by using our personalized marketing and acquisition strategies. We are seeking candidates that we can train to assist us with meeting the goals of our clients. With hands-on training in Marketing, Brand Awareness, Sales, and Advertising; anyone with a positive attitude and good work ethic can excel here with our company.
The Brand Marketing Ambassador position is considered entry level. We provide hands-on training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, product knowledge, promotional techniques, consumer relations, and basic sales.
Brand Marketing Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage alongside the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who offer the in-store services
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full-time hours
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- 2 or 4-year college degree in related field or relevant experience
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded