Who's right for the job?
An ambitious person who is driven to go above and beyond for our clients. You will work to build customer relations, provide superior customer service and have unparalleled industry specific training. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must have english speaking and writing competency and bilingual is a plus. The individual must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and must be tech savvy.
- Organize claim files and follow up with insurance companies for payment status
- Completing and submitting necessary documentation to insurance companies, monitoring claim statuses, answering client questions and referring them to the assigned adjuster if necessary
- Scheduling inspections, mediations, appraisals, and client meetings
- Task management and client invoicing
- Previous experience as a claim processor, admin assistant, paralegal, or in other related insurance claim fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service and people skills - including patience, empathy and self control
- Critical thinking skills such as reasoning, logic and judgment to solve a variety of coverage-related issues.