Administrative Assistant - Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you want to be a part of a technology enabled services company that is setting the standard for nurse-based triage solutions with the ultimate goal of improving patient care across the nation?
Were looking for exceptional, intelligent, entrepreneurial individuals who want to do meaningful work.
If this describes you, join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a prime mover in a rapidly growing, patient-focused business. We are actively recruiting for a talented Operations Specialist to join our team of energetic, compassionate professionals. We are seeking someone with a passion for organization, process improvement, and a desire to help improve the lives of our nursing staff on their individual shifts. The Operations Specialist will provide direct support to both the non-clinical and clinical operations of the organization. The role reports to the Director of Operations. This is a full-time, hourly position based out of Nashville, TN.
IntellaTriages mission is to act as an extension of each client by using a tailored approach to deliver compassionate, around-the-clock care through the clinical expertise of our virtual Registered Nurses. Bottom line we want to ensure our providers patients are able to receive the care they need any time, any place. IntellaTriage acts as a triple threat after-hours by ensuring all stakeholders benefit. We provide our customers patients with the comforting and medically appropriate guidance they need during the most trying times. We help our customers nurses reduce their workload and improve overall job satisfaction by reducing burnout. We improve our customers bottom-line by reducing overall cost to deliver after-hours care.
What youll do:
Provide support and resource stewardship to the operations team. You will be working closely with the Director of Operations to optimize processes across the spectrum of the business. You will work with another Operations Specialist to ensure a daily, timely pull of client information for the nursing staff performing triage on the phones. You will also be responsible for providing insight or suggestions on ways to improve both our internal and external processes as it relates to client scheduling information. You will also be responsible for helping ensure the accuracy and appropriate upkeep of the nursing schedule so that each team is staffed 100% of the time.
- Conduct daily data entry with client on-call schedules for the nursing team performing triage.
- Provide feedback and suggestion for process improvement for client scheduling and nurse scheduling.
- Engage with clients to ensure data integrity and proper upload procedures for efficient business operations.
- Ensure bi-weekly schedule upload for employee attendance.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to complete projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience in relationship building and high emotional intelligence.
- Willing to re-locate to Nashville or based out of Nashville currently.
Your Traits & Characteristics
- You are relentless in your pursuit of success.
- You get things done. You identify areas of opportunity and make strides to address them autonomously.
- You treat patients like family. You are dedicated to excellent work to ensure the success of our nurses to treat patients with the respect and empathy they deserve.
- You own your attitude. You have a positive mindset and overcome adversity with confidence.
- You show up to work. You keep your word and commitments while taking ownership of your role.
- You do what is right every time and without question.
This will be a full-time, hourly position based out of our Nashville office. You will be eligible for the full-time suite of benefits for hourly employees including medical, dental, vision, 15 days of PTO, and the opportunity to participate in the 401k program with a company match.
BusinessView all jobs at IntellaTriage