We’re a fast growing, best-in-class Video on Demand (VOD) platform working with clients to launch and grow their subscription video on demand channels. Our sophisticated technology is backed by a team of amazing experts. We dedicate ourselves to produce the best possible client success experience in VOD. We grow when our clients do. We're a hard working and fun group in a space that is exploding.
Who We Want To Hire
We’re hiring sharp, enthusiastic, and driven Client Success Managers (CSMs) who want to join a team committed to growing our clients’ video businesses.
We’re looking for candidates with inherent leadership qualities, polished business acumen, a love for technology, and a fun sense of humor.
What To Expect From The Role
You’ll work from our Colorado office and partner with our clients to build a meaningful and growing paid subscriber base. While you’re a CSM, we’ll teach you about online sales and marketing, the SVOD business, and we’ll coach you towards reaching your fullest potential.
Our most successful CSMs are highly organized, and exude infectious, positive attitudes. They know how to hustle, have a sales and marketing mindset, and want to win.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything related to your portfolio of clients:
● Oversee and execute the onboarding of new clients and successful SVOD launch plans.
● Help grow and retain subscriber bases through analytics, marketing and content strategies.
● Proactively track & monitor client performance and identify areas of strength and weakness.
● Ensure Clients are always getting the most value out of the IV platform.
● Identify areas for improvement, not only in our products and services, but also in the Client Success function as a whole.
● Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in sales, marketing, product and engineering to make your clients’ lives better.
● Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale client-success activities.
Qualifications & Requirements
● B.S. or B.A degree
● Great communication, account management, project management and creative problem-solving skills
● Experience in Consulting and the ability to work with, connect to, and build business relationships with clients
● Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, Hubspot or other CRM and Marketing Automation Software
● Knowledge of online video software products and services (SaaS or SVOD)
● Strong writer and speaker – documents, presentations, quarterly business reviews, webinars and events
● Organized and systematic with great attention to detail
● Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
Benefits and Perks
● Exciting and Challenging Start-up environment
● Excellent vacation policy
● Employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
Here’s More About Us …
For more information, please visit: http://www.intelivideo.com