Executive Level Administrator
InteliTrac Ashburn, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Level Administrator
Location Ashburn, Virginia
FT/PT/Contract Full Time (9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday)
Statement of Work:
InteliTrac, Inc. is a privately held small business government defense contracting company that specializes in IT and personnel solutions worldwide. InteliTrac Inc. is one of the fastest growing small business in the market space today. We are looking for qualified individuals that can help us grow, define new areas, and move up through the company. The Executive Level Administrator will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to several busy senior level executives within the company: Including, but not limited to, managing their schedule, meetings and travel. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Level Administrator maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information. This includes acting as the first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internal departments and external clients. This individual will work for the COO of the company and will manage and work with multiple business functions of the family of companies.
If you are extremely driven and poses a “can-do” attitude, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for executives supported and, when necessary, members of their team. Ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and information for meeting, events, and travel.
· Compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
· Generate reports in Excel and Power Point.
· Set up appointments and manage executive calendars.
· Assist with the scheduling and logistics for new hire interviews.
· Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
· Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
· The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects
· Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
· Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
· Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Receives visitors in a courteous and professional manner; determines nature of visit and directs accordingly.
· Works independently with minimal supervision or direction.
· Ability to work after hours as necessary.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Each position at InteliTrac begins at an hourly rate. Through growth within the organization the individual is able to move into a salary position with benefits from the company.
· The starting hourly range for this position is $13.00-$18.00 dollars an hour.
· Salary will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
InteliTracWhy Work Here?
Looking for driven individual to become a asset of our team and is ready to grow and flourish inside of our company.