Client: Fannie Mae
* Be the analyst in an Agile software development team
* Develop business requirements through various methods including individual and group discussions, independent data analysis and by extracting from a suite of mathematical functions and codes.
* Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure business requirements are implemented correctly.
* Provide other analytical and business analysis support as needed.
* Promote productive relationships with stakeholders and technology partners.
* Providing clarity and ensuring processes are streamlined.
* B.S. or M.S. in Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* 3 to 4 years beyond B.S. of experience on software requirement and analysis.
* Ability to translate high-level business requirements into functional system requirements is required.
* Strong fixed income knowledge
* Financial mortgage industry experience is highly desired. At least candidates need to have enough financial knowledge to understand and discuss business requirements with the business users. Useful finance knowledge including valuation for mortgage loans, securities, debt, and derivatives.
* Passing CFA 1 and/or FRM I exam is a strong plus
* Training and hands-on experience with a programming language and platform is highly desired (Unix/Linus, Java, Python, SAS, R, SQL, Oracle, AWS etc.)
* Experience with software testing and software Agile development process strongly preferred
* Able to organize cross-organization meetings and represent business users to collect requirements and drive consensus
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Must be a quick learner and willing and able to learn on the fly