IMO-RA Module/Yield Engineer
Intel Mask Operations in Hillsboro, OR is looking for Process Engineers to work in the photomask engineering group. In this position the engineer will be an integral contributor to the ongoing production of photolithography masks for Intel's leading-edge silicon manufacturing solutions. In this position, you will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment sustaining process engineering modules and managing maintenance activities for toolsets.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Managing all the production sustaining and maintenance of one or more process module and toolsets.
- Managing and executing tool maintenance activities and improvement projects with hands on participation
- Basic troubleshooting, tool error recoveries, addressing tool alarms to ensure safety and quality of people and equipment
- Managing the spares and PM kit maintenance activities by working with factory support teams and suppliers
- Interacting with VF counterparts routinely to enable and sustain CE! of modules
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Exhibit communication skills, both written and verbal and be comfortable presenting issues and solutions.
- Work in modified and skewed shift hours, day or night.
- Work in a well diverse team environment and multi task
- Work with minimal supervision, adjust to rapidly changing priorities, self-motivated and disciplined.
- Analytical problem solving and testing skills.
- Ability to have constructive confrontation to address issues
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in in Mechanical, Electrical, Materials or Chemical or other related engineering field.
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in design and maintenance of machine tools and related areas.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....