Deep Learning Engineer
At Intel, we have committed delivering first availability of discrete GPUs for a variety of market segments by 2020. As we're ramping up towards our goals, we embrace software as a product approach. The Graphics Software Engineering VPG SWE group is looking for strong technical talent who have a knack to work in tandem with various internal and external parties to build and improve Intel's graphics user experiences and tie themselves into end user and developer communities.
We are looking to hire a deep learning data scientist to work on next gen graphics projects.
You will help us with the following responsibilities include:
- Solve problems with deep learning in areas that include computer vision, generative adversarial networks and reinforcement learning.
- Develop and optimize state of the art deep learn models using Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Contribute to the life cycle of model design, to scaling training, to inference deployment.
- Research novel approaches and always challenge the norm.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid presentation skills to internal and external audiences
- Good cross-functional teamwork
- Excellent problem solving skills
Masters or PhD in computer science or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience)
3 years of experience in DL, ML algorithms and model development
You should have 4 years in the following:
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity of tensorflow or pytorch
- Research experience in deep learning
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....