Join Intel's world-class Finance organization and seize the opportunity to connect our ~2400 global employees to strategy while inspiring and encouraging engagement with your world-class communications!
This Communications Specialist position will report into the Office of the CFO (Communications Director), and is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, dynamic, savvy self-starter who is seeking a communications opportunity in a fast-paced environment. In this position, you will coordinate and implement audience experiences for Intel's Finance organization through well-orchestrated and creative communications. You'll assess the needs and opportunities, and will plan, create, fine-tune, and execute communications to help create a highly effective and engaged workforce.
This position will have two focus areas: Communications support for VP of Global Tax as well as broad Finance communications
In supporting our VP of Global Tax, this position (approximately 50% of the total workload) will work directly with our VP of Global Tax and her Chief of Staff to help drive the shift in perception across Intel of Tax as a significant value driver for the company. To do this, the candidate will:
- Create and maintain Global Tax web presence, in conjunction with the direction of Finance Communications
- Manage Tax Bytes podcast program, including posting, promoting, and tracking metrics
- Manage monthly Tax open forums / employee connection events to keep employees connected to vision
- Serve as liaison into business units (ops) communications to promote Global Tax vision and to generate a 2-way dialogue with ops
- Look for creative ways to continue promoting tax vision, i.e. Tax and Snacks - and create regular beat rate of promotions
- Manage VP external presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, other social tools to ensure our message is reaching external audience
And, as a member of the CFO Finance Communications Office, you will work with select CFO staff members to create an external social media presence for them as a platform to help elevate Intel Finance as a world class organization within the industry. Specifically, ~25% of the position will be spent doing the following:
- Develop a social media strategy for select CFO staff members, to help promote Intel Finance as a world class organization externally under Intel's social media framework.
- Drive the social media strategy consistently and cohesively in a predictable and managed cadence, with messaging themes identified, channels and dates selected, and staff members ready to engage in their social journey on a regular basis.
- Track the effectiveness of the social media program
- Assist with channel management as needed, i.e., rolling out new collaboration tools such as Yammer, etc.
Also as part of the Global Finance Communications role, this position will support the Finance World Class Processes Program (~25%) in the following ways:
- Serve as member of the Finance World Class Processes program team to understand the strategy and develop strategic communications plans to support the direction of this program
- Responsible for creative initiatives to scale the messaging to all audiences, including Finance, business units, and at times, an external need for promoting the successes of the program
- Creative approach to moving 2500 Finance employees to work differently as new processes and tools are brought to life
- Measure the impact of all deliverables, regularly, as you deliver to a strategic communications plan with clear vision and objectives
- Write, edit, deliver communications via the best channel for the audience, in keeping with the Finance Communications strategy
Be a part of this exciting opportunity to help Intel capitalize on the tremendous growth potential in front of us!
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or similar field
- 5+ years of technology marketing or communications experience; internal communications experience
- 3+ Experience in managing digital and social media programs and tools.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Job Type:Experienced HireShift:Shift 1 (United States of America)Primary Location: US, California, Santa ClaraAdditional Locations:US, Arizona, Phoenix, US, Oregon, HillsboroBusiness group:As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.Posting Statement:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....Position of TrustN/A