Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Integrus Holdings, Inc Ashburn, VA
- Expired: March 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a fanatical commitment to complete customer satisfaction AND are looking for a part-time retail sales opportunity to augment your income? Are you available during the hours of 10am-6pm Monday through Saturday, 3-5 shifts per week? If so, Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS), a Fortessa Tableware Solutions company with 25 years of success and a market leader at the intersection of design, fashion, hospitality and entertainment, is interested in hearing from you.
The part-time Sales Associate is responsible for SRS consumer sales, while also working with customers in the commercial channel (restaurants, caterers, clubs, etc.) as necessary. This position will also assist in ensuring consistently exceptional customer experiences as well as compelling merchandise presentations in order to maximize the business results of the Store.
Responsible for assisting in the day-to-day retail operational requirements, to include: merchandising, signage, stock levels and partnering with the SRS Team to assist in overseeing daily Store cleaning and recovery, if needed.
Fully participates in daily Store activities (register, sales, opening and closing the Store), owning the sales process from greeting to checkout
- Generates new business in the Store through actively engaging with walk-in customers, making phone calls to re-engage customers, and networking at events.
- Works directly with customers to build relationships to ensure a high level of customer retention and satisfaction.
- With a focus on retail customers (consumers), must also be able to assist with commercial customers in the Store as required.
- Responsible for answering telephone calls and promoting products & services.
- Be a brand champion by consistently educating customers on SRS products. Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to consumers and customers.
- Coordinates orders, pickups & shipments with customers, as needed.
- Is a key part of the Store team that leads/assists in ALL events that benefit sales in the Store.
- Flexible work schedule that includes Saturdays and extra hours to meet SRS goals.
- Works with SRS Manager to train all new staff in the support of retail sales.
- Assist with other store duties as assigned.
- Partners with the SRS Manager as the SRS Manager partners with Marketing team to promote Store events and sales through social media, phone calls and e-mail campaigns
- In conjunction with the SRS Manager, assist in the execution of consumer sales events.
- Collaborating with the SRS Manager, responsible for assisting in the process of requesting, maintaining, and organizing Store-related collateral.
Please submit your salary expectation with your resume.
Salary for this position will be based on experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sterling Restaurant Supplies, LLC offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!
Integrus Holdings, Inc
RetailView all jobs at Integrus Holdings, Inc