General Maintenance Worker
Integriward LLC Yuma, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
- General Maintenance Workers are part of the Allegiant Facility Services or Integriward General Services Administration contract in El Paso, Las Cruces and Roswell, NM.
- CBP Contract 14 locations Nationwide
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The General Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing all types of building maintenance, construction and repair tasks that require knowledge and application of a variety of trade practices associated with such occupations as electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, pipefitting, and air-conditioning.
Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: No
- Must be capable and have experience in at least two of the following building maintenance trades: Electrical, Pipefitting, Air Conditioning, Painting, Plumbing, and Carpentry
- Must have the ability and knowledge to complete a variety of tasks in these trades and be capable of reading and understanding blueprints, factory manuals, and operating manuals sufficient to accomplish the described tasks
- Must be familiar with all tools, equipment, and materials used by maintenance mechanics. You must have a working knowledge and comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations
- Knowledge of standard environmental methods, practices and techniques used in an industrial or commercial environment, preferably government related environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent General Educational Development (GED) Certificate.
- Must have knowledge of acceptable maintenance procedures and understanding of occupational safety and health regulations.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and driving history must meet company standards throughout employment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and a background check as a condition of employment and to obtain access to federal installations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time. This job is performed in a shop setting, various buildings and out of doors. This position requires driving and working out of doors in extreme heat/cold and possibly rainy weather. Physical stamina and strength in all its forms (endurance, temperature/climate, stress, etc.) is necessary.
Real EstateView all jobs at Integriward LLC