Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
How would you like to work with one of the largest manufacturers in the world? Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
What We Offer
Day Shift: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
Pay Range: $16.00-$17.00 p/h
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Basic Life and AD&D, Supplemental Live, Short/Long Term Disability, Vision, Shared Savings 401(k) Plan
Fosters Upward Mobility to Customer Service Representative and more.
This position will support the Customer Service Representatives in a call center environment by tracking down orders in process for them to make changes, etc. Experience in an office setting as well as manufacturing and should possess a sense of urgency along with a background in customer service.
- Identify hot jobs including old jobs, multiple breakages, stagnant and new or VIP accounts and move ahead in process.
- Ensure all jobs over three days old account for less than 15% of WIP in lab and all jobs over five days old account for 6% or less of the WIP in lab.
- Ensure ship average is 2.5 days and never exceeds 4 days.
- Communicate with heads of each department to make sure special jobs are handled properly.
- Hand deliver special jobs to next station figurehead.
- Identify and prioritize jobs using appropriate tray and paper colors, stamps and stickers.
- Run reports of promise jobs, WIP and rapid response.
- Keep aware of back orders on inventory.
- Cross-train to help where needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Customer Service or Optical background is helpful.
- Great communication, problem solving and follow through skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and be able to use it.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Walk, stands, bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 10-35lbs occasionally.
How To Apply
- Visit our website at https://www.integritystaff.com/, click the Apply button and chose the Dallas location.
- Walk-ins are welcome at 2501 N Great SW Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75050 between 8am-1pm Mon-Fri, please wear a mask and call us at (214) 530-9633 when you arrive.
- Call us at (214) 530-9633 to schedule a time to meet.
Integrity WorkforceWhy Work Here?
Room for advancement with a GREAT company!
Since 1992, Integrity Staffing Services AKA Integrity Workforce has helped businesses navigate their staffing and human resource needs. With a vested interest in the community, Integrity Staffing focuses its expertise on the people and businesses of the region to forge a stronger, resilient and more talented workforce solution. Integrity Staffing operates from five regional offices in Ohio, an office in Atlanta, an office in Florida, an office in Phoenix, an office in Dallas and an office in Hammond/Chicago providing high quality associates to our clients in the manufacturing, warehouse, distribution, call center and clerical fields. Integrity Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Integrity Workforce